Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"Flowers in the Red Vase"

SOLD
Continuing with the flowers. I don't remember when I did my last flower painting, so many years ago-then yesterday, now today. I must say I really enjoyed that. It's been weeks that I haven't been to my studio. Instead, I try to paint at home. Oh, in a ridiculous condition. And here at home, "what to paint?" question leaves me almost without any answer. I must consider myself maybe lucky considering that I have a husband who loves-well at least that's the impression I got- bringing me flowers. So thanks to him and to the carnations for giving me the inspiration.

Yine cicek. En son ne zaman bu konuyu calistigimi hatirlamiyorum bile, yillar sonra dun ve bugun... Zevk aldim aslinda. Haftalardir atolyeme gidemiyorum, evde ise komik pozisyonlarda calisiyorum. Evde malzeme coktur, konuda sikinti cekmem derken, gunlerdir konu bulmakta neler cektigimi anlatamam! Neyse ki cicekleri seven bir es ve guzel cicekler imdadima yetisti.

No comments: